LOT'S WIFE

LOT'S WIFE..Turn around..look back...see with new eyes

Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Turn Around....look at MEDUSA




MEDUSA RISING by LBC..The Seeker

I centered my life around you,
did SO many things to make you happy.

I was constantly concerned with where you were, what you were doing... what you were thinking.

Always wanted to talk to you … called you often.

You were not around,
So I went through your belongings
(to search for something – anything).

I followed you without your knowledge.
Is that BOLD enough?

You got tired of me,
But I did not tire of you…

I followed you when you were out with HER.
I watched your home from across the street,
drove by many times each day …

I need to be needed!
I WILL be wanted!

She had long flowing red hair....appeared intelligent and fun ..WAS she?

I KNOW you loved me deeply …
kept calling and calling … leaving messages.
You YELLED at me to “stop the f…king calls!

I do NOT take “NO” for an answer …
went to your work … texted you over and over … peeked in your window at night …
I will FORCE this confrontation…

"Stalking" is.. such a strong word.
MAKE EYE CONTACT WITH ME!

I will slither around you.
You WILL see me for ALL eternity.
You will fear me as a TERRIBLE weapon!
I poison....petrify anyone I love.
LOOK AT ME! ....I changed my hair for you…..


No comments:

Post a Comment